Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

i loved everything about this,the music was perfect.Good job.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

finally

id like that to happen to any moron who uses the line or joke.

[Mexican Nyan Cat] [Mexican Nyan Cat]

ok then..

now do one of a can of ham sitting on a bbq grill being lazy, since were doing race flashes then it would be fair right?i cant say this is the worst flash ive seen on newgrounds but its not nearly one of the best but i guess this is what this site passes as front page then more power to them.

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

dang

this game toook me back in time man, good job and i love the music, it just made me feel like a kid again.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

great game

im addicted to this game now, Well my best distance is( 3,972,103.1 feet)732,597 dollars owned, now i can nuke it out lol. Love the game very much thanks for uploading it. gonna try to reach 10 mill.

Mercenaries 2 Mercenaries 2

haha

i love that song, Is that ronnie radke singing that? if so i give a 10.

(gaia) va 4 billybean-va (gaia) va 4 billybean-va

this is where harley and hunter were born.Hope you come back so you can continue making these.

Surface Surface

hello

did you create this song? or did you mess with it?

(gaia) va4C 2nd muffin (gaia) va4C 2nd muffin

congrats!!!!

congrats gaia, told you your work was good. Hope you keep making more and more of these. :)

rednikaiaG responds:

Congrats to YOU, Andy!!!!!!
You little animatin' fool, you! Thanks so much for giving me a bigger ego, Man. I will certainly try to keep makin' these. Even though, what I'd REALLY like, is to work with you, non-stop with both our heads working together to make some epic children's programming that like, Nickelodeon wants to pick up or something. *daydreams a bit more* Now THAT is what I REALLY want.
Let's make this happen, Cap'n!
I know you're probably swamped with a bazillion projects yourself though. Although, maybe if I teased you with a good idea or something we could get busy. *winks sarcastically and thinks of an apocalyptic situation you could animate* Hmmm. . . . You devirginified my voice, in the World of Flash, ya know. Ha ha ha ha! Talk with you soon I hope, Lovey! Until then. . .

.................Take care, be good and beware the zombies.period *wink, wink*
<3:(Gaia:)

Kaboom Kaboom

nice

nice use of colors,hope you keep posting art.i recommended as well.

xrachelbagelx responds:

Thank you very much, you're very sweet! :)

Abstrakt 1 Abstrakt 1

cool

looks nice, it's interesting to look at.It makes me wonder what is on the other side. good job

Zarkov responds: