Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

i loved everything about this,the music was perfect.Good job.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

finally

id like that to happen to any moron who uses the line or joke.

[Mexican Nyan Cat] [Mexican Nyan Cat]

ok then..

now do one of a can of ham sitting on a bbq grill being lazy, since were doing race flashes then it would be fair right?i cant say this is the worst flash ive seen on newgrounds but its not nearly one of the best but i guess this is what this site passes as front page then more power to them.

SS - Dimensions SS - Dimensions

great!!!

this is the best series in newgrounds.love watching and learning all this stuff.keep up the great work and hope to see many more.thanks for showing us your work.

Stupid Day Job Stupid Day Job

great

this wasn't what i expected, this is fucking awesome.great job and catchy tune.Hope you make more and this goes into my favorites.thanks for showing this to everyone.super job.

Luminiscense Luminiscense

wow

Love your artwork,been a long time since there has been a flash that actually deserves front page.Great job guys and i am really waiting for the next part.This should have daily first place.nice choice of music and all.Favorited. super job once again.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

lol

you should pay axman some money if you made any since this wouldn't of been created without him.Love the dramatic voice and pretty entertaining to watch.

A present for you A present for you

great job

this deserves front page,the story is beautiful.good job and happy new year.

Oney's Birffday Bash Oney's Birffday Bash

hmmm

Why isn't there any flashes that don't involve a dick in them? is there something in newgrounds that makes everyone think about them that much? for the ones who didn't use cocks in their shorts good job and m bot or p-bot whatever your name is please send me a message saying my msg got deleted again... would of given a 9 or 10 but the dick made my score flacid.

psychicpebbles responds:

Luis, LukeGreen, Tomska, Thundaboom, Spazkid, AlmightyHans, psychicpebble, JordanD.

None of those parts had dicks. Only parts with dicks?

Gapmunky, 10JD, and SirReginald.

Shut the fuck about about the penises.

RedHand RedHand

this is pretty cool

it looks awesome but it keeps stopping for me as well, but from what i seen i can see how much work went into it. By the way who did the narrator voice when the flash start? hope you reply. Good job